What are the types of chronic gastritis?
Several types of chronic gastritis exist, and they can have different causes:
- Type A is caused by your immune system destroying stomach cells. And it can increase your risk of vitamin deficiencies, anemia, and cancer.
- Type B, the most common type, is caused by Helicobacter pylori bacteria, and can cause stomach ulcers, intestinal ulcers, and cancer.
- Type C is caused by chemical irritants like nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), alcohol, or bile. And it can also cause stomach lining erosion and bleeding.
Other types of gastritis include giant hypertrophic gastritis, which can be related to protein deficiencies. There is also eosinophilic gastritis, which can happen alongside other allergic conditions like asthma or eczema.
What are the symptoms of chronic gastritis?
Chronic gastritis doesn’t always result in symptoms. But people who do have symptoms often experience:
- upper abdominal pain
- loss of appetite
- weight loss
What causes chronic gastritis?
The following can irritate the lining of your stomach and lead to chronic gastritis:
- long-term use of certain medications, such as aspirin and ibuprofen
- excessive alcohol consumption
- the presence of H. pylori bacteria
- certain illnesses, such as diabetes or kidney failure
- a weakened immune system
- persistent, intense stress that also affects the immune system
- bile flowing into the stomach, or bile reflux
How is chronic gastritis treated?
Daily Digest Digestive Enzymes will digest your food without side effects
Probiotics Phlora will help give you a good bacteria in your gut.
One reply on “Chronic Gastritis”
From what I experienced taking the supplement, I will have to say it is effective. However the desired do not occur over night. The user needs to be consistent in taking it at least one everyday. The user also needs to be careful of what they eat, to not defeat the purpose in taking the supplement. This products cleans out the blood stream of toxic materials left by poor eating habits. After a while the feeling of clean blood in the veins begins to develop. Leading to more aware and clear cognitive performance and better sleep.